The Port Jefferson Yacht Club, offers temporary guest memberships which include the use of guest moorings, ranging from 300 to 600 lbs, which are available for overnight cruisers. In addition to moorings, a limited number of dock spaces are now available for overnight guests. The Mooring Fee includes launch service to and from our docks on the southeastern shore of the harbor, free WiFi as well as the use of our facilities. Port Jefferson Village is just a short walk from our docks.
During mid-season, Launch Service runs 7 day per week, from 8:00am till Midnight.
See our posted Launch Schedule for specific hours of operation.
- 300 to 600 lbs. Moorings
- Moorings Close to Club Docks
- Docks with 30amp electric
- Reasonable Rates
- Protected Deep-Water Harbor
- Main Dock with Power, Water and Ice
- Easy access to the Commercial Fuel Docks (Gas & Diesel)
- Launch Service to and from club docks (8 am to Midnight during the season)
- Shower Facilities & Lounge
- Tell-Tales Club House with Bar with BBQ grills & Canopied Deck overlooking the Harbor
- Free WiFi
- Walking Map of Historic Port Jefferson Village
$55 Per Night
$300 Per Week
$25 For First Two-Hours ($5 ea. Additional Hour)