2019 Season Registration is OPEN!
Join us for another summer of great racing! PJYC operates our own committee boat with a seasoned team of committee volunteers to ensure great racing for both sailors new to racing, as well as seasoned racers! NO CLUB MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!
We have our own “Olympic circle” of Marks in the sound just outside Port Jefferson Harbor, giving us great course selection for spinnaker and non-spinnaker boats alike. We have multiple divisions for Spinnaker and non-Spinnaker racing. We will have divisions for one-designs such as J/24s and the like if we get enough boats! Join over 20 of us on the line!
The after-race fun will continue at the club with the bar open, results, nightly awards and watching video of the starts.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION: For all PJYC Racing, click HERE.
Questions? Contact Fleet Captain: Dave Hubbard – email@example.com – (516) 313-7617
2019 Race Series Schedule
Spring Series – Tuesday Nights
June 4th, 11th , 18th, 25th
July 2nd, July 9th
Summer Series – Tuesday Nights
July 16th, 23rd, 30th
August 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Fall Series – Saturdays
ADDITIONAL WEEKEND RACES INCLUDE:
Harbor Cup (See Below) June 22nd
Ladies Day Regatta: August 18th
7th Village Cup Regatta & Fundraiser September 7th
Saturday June 22nd
Port Jefferson Yacht Club’s 7th Village Cup Regatta
Saturday September 7th
Racing Documents to Download and Review
Fleet Captain: Dave Hubbard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday Night Race Series “Notice of Race”
- Harbor Cup “Notice of Race”
- 2019 Marks (Changed slightly from 2018!) in: Excel Format (XLSX), Google Earth Format (KML), and GPS Exchange Format (GPX)
- Race Committee Guide
Additional Information of Interest
- 2018 Racing Season Recap and Results!
- American Cancer Society Regatta – at Mt Sinai Sailing Association
- YRALIS – The Yacht Racing Association of Long Island Sound
- Around Long Island Regatta
- US Sailing
- International Sailing Federation
- PHRF Ratings YRALIS: An Interactive Look-Up by Sailboat Type
- Interactive tool for Evaluating Time on Time vs Time on Distance Scoring (Excel File)