Updated: July 23, 2020 (Bar Changes)
Due to government guidelines, and our interest in the health and safety of our members and guests, the following changes to normal operation are in effect:
- Commissioning Ceremony: Postponed until later in the year. Date TBD.
- Club House and Bar: Clubhouse is closed. The Bar is closed again effective 7/24/2020 pursuant to NY regulations.
- Social Activities: Only virtual activities are being held. See the Calendar page HERE.
- Docks, Launches, and Moorings: Launches are in full operation. There will be capacity limits and PPE requirements on the launches and docks. All members and guests are expected to maintain social distancing guidelines, including masks on club grounds and launches. See our Launch page HERE. for more details on launch rules.
- Tuesday Night Spring Series has begun! We have two ‘Short-Handed’ divisions. See the Racing page HERE.
- Sailing School: The School is OPEN. See the School page which has changes to the usual programs and schedules for 2020. See the School page for more detail HERE